

Woke up at 4:00 in the morning to phantom sounds I thought came from the kitchen. Thinking it was Joey, I called out to him to see if he could start cooking some rice for the rice balls I wanted to make for the landscape painting trip. No answer.
Was it a ghost ( often my first response that or is it an earthquake), my imagination, or maybe something happening outside. Anyways, I was awake so I rolled out of bed to put the rice cooker on.
Went to Heisler Park and Aliso Beach in Laguna Beach to do landscape painting with the guys ( Rodney, Kevin,and Imran), checked out the William Wendt exhibit ( amazing), then went to Becky's bday wine and rockband party that night ( man was I pooed by the end of that night ask me where my head is and I probably couldn't tell you. Drank some mead, yummy milky alcohol, and cactus cooler that could have helped me along too). A saturday well spent.

Just stole this from my friend's face book. I guess I was so intent on painting the palm trees, I didn't see the half naked guy....

1 comment:
Hi Mindy,
It was nice to have met you and thanks for visiting my blog as well. Looks like you had fun doing landscape paintings. Let me know when you have another group gathering for outdoor painting, I'd love to join the fun!
Best,
Shiho
Post a Comment