

Tiff brought me to these awesome cliffs in torrey pines san diego last weekend. I rarely get the chance to hang with my cousin so this was a rare treat. The sun was setting fast and I was trying my best to put as much down as I could. I heard much about all her travels to far away places that made me want to go too. There is much I have yet to do. The painting was pretty doctored up in photoshop cause the colors were and still are all over the place.
Drove the grandmas to casino next morning and once again got to drag my mom along with me. Usually it's just me poking around at a machine and doodling or wandering around aimlessly while they played but with mom there we felt adventurous (well, really me but mom was a great sport about it) I was like lets drive and see where there would be some nice landscapes to paint. We ended up on a one way road going up a long ways to the middle of no where. We found a place to park and painted in the car for about and hour and a half or so before I realized the head lights were still on. The car was dead.... Luckily in the same parking lot there was a couple seating in their pickup who was nice enough to help us jump start our car. they were so nonchalant about it how nice were they and lucky were us.

1 comment:
Glad to know you and your mom met nice people at random places. Ever wonder to jot a few quick sketches on people in casino? At times, I do wonder is it a game or pastime activity or simply human's greediness?
Post a Comment