Sunday, February 7, 2010

Zombie Weekend

























































































Here's us hamming up the zombie fun :D. Cynthia played survivor of Left 4 Dead 3 with her health pack t shirt, chainsaw, and trusty machete, I played her unfortunate friend turned zombie whom she failed in killing with a shot to the head ( guess nothing was in there after all), and Rodney plays the survivor who needs no weapons he can kill a zombie with his bare hands( he's better than Tofu from resident evil)! Anyways I so wanted to do the zombie walk but the teacher was teaching us crazy awesome techniques so I couldn't ditch class early. We spent much of our time in cynthia's bathroom playing with all the makeups. Thanks to Mike for shooting me in the head! The master special effects action on the forehead was awesome. We went to the gallery and got to meet up with Rodney, Vina, and their folks, checked out the show, fellow zombies, then skipped over to the cha for tea for some boba dinner action. The remainder of the night was cynthia and I playing till close to two in the morning on the sugarmill portion of hard rain on the Left 4 Dead. Wish we took more zombie pictures though. It was so much fun. Thanks Cynthia for the pictures! The shower curtain and the boba pictures were genius!

1 comment:

Anthony Francisco said...

man these look so cool :)
you look really crazed with those contacts!